Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Extra: I Used To Think Dark Was What You Should Be Afraid Of But Actually, It Makes Everything More Exciting

One of my favorite YouTube videos ever created was titled "My Missing Letter" by Christian Novelli in which he talks about all the things he did during the Summer. From going to Warped Tour to visiting his friends in England and exploring abandoned houses, to jamming out with Bribry, Christian had an adventure. He ends the video with saying
"I don't believe in putting an address on where you live. Never stay still." I took that quote into way too much consideration. Think about it, why sit on my bed up in my room instead of going on an adventure? So that right there is my new mission in life. I don't want to stay in the same place. I want to just go on an adventure and that is kinda sorta exactly what I am going to do. I'm going to climb trees and run places and some other stuff that I have no idea what they are but trust me, I will figure it out. To figure out what I wanted to do in the small time called the human life span, I wrote up a list of verbs I want to accomplish. OK OK you could call it a bucket list but I am going to go with "Adventure List" so oh well.
Read. Draw. Go to that park in town that I always say I will go to but never do. Start a blog based off of tea parties I have. Have tea parties. Ride a bike. Go rollerskating. Take a really long train and meet Fiona. Get over old friends. Get over everything. Go somewhere really cool. At night. Do everything at night. Run. Skip. Video chat more with Pietro. Make music with all my talented friends who make music. Be in a really kick ass band. Learn how to knit.
That is all for now. Over and out.
-Ann

No comments :

Post a Comment