Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ann Had An Existential Crisis

Hey. So as you may have seen, this little blob has been mostly pictures lately and I apolagize for that. I have been basically having the biggest existential crisis I've ever had and well here is what was swimming through my head over the past to weeks:
-What am I doing with my life right now?
I should invest in my future
I'm going to fail at school and end up living in a cardboard box
Whoa I'm going to die and probably not even leave a mark on this world
Whoa I'm going to die
Whoa I only get one life
I need to be productive
I must be Tavi Gevinson
Does anyone even like me?
Does anyone even read this? 
What if this is all a dream?
I don't even know why I exist
Yeah... I'm sorry. I promise posts will be long and actual writing for thats what I love doing. To make it up to you, I give you a lovely conversation my friend John and I had (mostly John) on Instagram and a snapchat Vivi sent me
Enjoy.



-Ann

No comments :

Post a Comment