Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Girl Who Never Sleeps

OK so I seriously am wide awake and it is one o'clock in the morning and I cannot go to sleep and I have a new room for I moved up to the attic and I just don't know what to do with myself. Oh my God and I have no idea what to do with myself. Bed selfies? Why not.
Ok look at the middle picture and tell me I do not look exactly like Carrie Hope Fletcher. Try to forget the giant Edward Cullen poster above my head... I am having a serious problem in which I cannot choose between listening to Sleeping With Sirens or All Time Low or just watching Supernatural. So I have this giant jar of trail mix that I'm binging on right now. Ok I seriously do not deserve to exist if this is what I do at 1 am. Now I want to light a candle but I don't have a match or lighter. Life is not OK. It is seven O'clock in the morning in Italy. I'm hoping Pietro is up so he can make me feel a little less pathetic. Wait, who is up at seven in the morning on a summer day? OK pause for a second to show how perfect my room looks. This was taken a couple days OK by the way so it doesn't look exactly like this.
I think I should go to sleep now....
-Ann




No comments :

Post a Comment