Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ann's Note- October

Autumn Leaves
Hey you!
October by far, is my favorite month. Not only do I celebrate my fourteenth birthday on the eleventh (cough cough wink wink nudge nudge) and get to walk around dressed up getting free candy, but a lot of pretty rad things are happening in October. For one, I am seeing Tavi Gevinson on the fifth and The Rookie Yearbook came out today. October is cool as frick. This month on How Fitting is also pretty freaking cool. We have an awesome new member: Sophie who is one of the coolest people I have ever met. October is also the month is which I begin my "adventure" of living by Seventeen Magazine. As I told Viv, this could either be the coolest thing I have done through this blog or the stupidest thing to put my time towards. I guess that is the mindset I am in for every adventure. All in all, October is a month full of adventure, autumn leaves, and me celebrating the day of my birth (on the 11th).
Love you guys
-Ann

No comments :

Post a Comment