Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Things You Must See: October

Music
Finally, the extended version of All Time Low's "Don't Panic!" was released this monday! Post here
Television
Glee has returned! Though I am not nearly as big a fan as I used to be, the Beatles themed episode was kind of adorable in every way. Though I probably won't be keeping up with the show, the premiere episode was somewhat decent.
Websites
One of my new favorite online magazines has to be Outsider Zine the entire magazine has very Rookie feel to it while still being extremely unique. They also talk quite a lot about feminism which is absolutely perfect.
a snapchat to Fiona
Books
By far, I am most excited about this. On October first, Tavi Gevinson finally released the Rookie Yearbook Two! Though I have not picked up my own copy yet, Fiona has told me great things about it. I mean, how could twelve full months of Rookie mag not be extraordinary?

No comments :

Post a Comment