Thursday, October 3, 2013

Monthly Fashion Bible: October

Bottoms
Frannie's leggings
Though I wear skirts about 99% of the time, I can't help but fall in love with fun patterns on leggings! The other thing I like about these bottoms is how comfortable they are! I seriously love the feeling of how stretchy they are. Leggings are also awesome for Fall when you're getting used to the colder weather and would rather not wear tights (though I do). I do own a couple pairs of plain black leggings but my favorite are no doubt ones with fun patterns on them. I've seen cute leggings about in every store but my favorite would be the ones from Forever21 like in the picture to the right (photo by Frannie).
Tops
Since I have been so into patterns this month, solid tops seem to be all I wear. Though a plain black shirt is cute, I still wanted to be interesting which is what sheer tops are perfect for. You can find sheer tops at about any lingerie store though I get mine from my aunt who designs clothes.
Accessories
I am a fairly girly person so bows are something that I will wear once in awhile. Though I don't usually wear a bow when I am in a skirt or dress for I don't want to look all too girly, I find that these hair accessories look adorable with a pair of jeans or leggings. My cousin gave me the bow I am wearing on the left, stores such as Icing and Hot Topic have awesome bows.
Happy October!
-Ann

No comments :

Post a Comment