Friday, November 1, 2013

Ann Writes Notes

Hi There! God there is so much happening in November! Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, and the ever so stressful, Nanorimo. Though I have participated in Camp Nanorimo, this will be my first ever dash to
50,000 words in November. To tell you the truth, I have no idea whether to be excited or scared. I mean even during the Summer when I had no school and only 30,000 words to write, I was already stressed out so add 20,000 words and seven hours of my day taken out and you have the situation I will be in. With so much overwhelming writing going on, I will do my best with posts though expect shorter posts than usual and more "guest writers". I will do my best I promise but if I end up behind on words or just get stressed out with how dreadful I am at writing fiction, that is I guess what I will have to resort to. I think the moral of this post is how terrible a blogger I am.
Love you guys!
Ann

No comments :

Post a Comment