Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Diary: Toora Loora Rye Aye

When did I start having friends? I am sitting in the backyard of my friend John's house dressed as some stupid cat with water dripping down the tips of my hair from trying to apple bob. I look ridiculous though about all of us do too. I'm sandwiched between one of my best friends, Frannie, and a boy named Danielle who I barely ever talk to yet for some reason, I'm comfortable sitting there on the hard wicker chair eating pizza and listening to everyone else at the party share embarrassing stories. It is almost pitch black dark outside and our only light source is the lamp from inside the house. Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners is playing faintly in the background giving the entire moment a rather cinematic feel. I could seriously sit in this movie friendship circle moment for the rest of my life humming this truth forever.
-Ann

No comments :

Post a Comment