Monday, November 18, 2013

Outfits

Sunday
my mom threw a jewelry party for her friend's company so I wore a white tee that I got as a hand me down from my cousin but the tag says Wild Fox, leggings I got thrift, and a bow that my awesome cousin also gave me.
Monday
I threw on a Buffy The Vampire Slayer shirt that my cousin gave me, pastel blue skinny jeans that I got thrift though the tag says Delia (I actually hate Delia's), and a collar necklace I got from the consignment shop in my town. In my hair, I also wore the same bow from yesterday.
Tuesday
I'm going to save you the trouble and tell you now that yes I did wear the same bow three days in a row. I ended up going with a Bring Me The Horizon cardigan my cousin gave me though she got it at Hot Topic (the back of it is super cool)
, black leggings I think I got thrift, and a black tank top that I got at Forever21 when I used to shop there.
Wednesday

To school, I wore a rather short dress with cats on it. It was yet another hand me down from Maggie, my cousin, but her clothes are extra adorable. I wore black leggings under it and pushed my hair back with a headband. That night, my best friend, Vivi and I went to see Paramore! To the concert, I wore my Paramore tee I got at Hot Topic, a black skirt I got at H&M (I barely ever shop there), and patterned tights I think I got thrift. In my hair, I wore a big bow that would hit against my head whenever I jumped at the show (which I did a lot).
 Paramore

That night, my best friend, Vivi and I went to see Paramore! To the concert, I wore my Paramore tee I got at Hot Topic, a black skirt I got at H&M (I barely ever shop there), and patterned tights I think I got thrift. In my hair, I wore a big bow that would hit against my head whenever I jumped at the show (which I did a lot).
Thursday
I was super tired and had serious post concert depression so ended up going with the simple outfit of my Nirvana tee that I got from Hot Topic, red leggings I got thrift, and a floral H&M scarf.
 Friday
I wore a "Where The Wild Things Are" tee I got from my cousin and rolled the sleeves up, grey leggings I got thrift, a bird cage necklace I believe I got from Pier One imports when I was in like fifth grade, and a big yellow flower crown.
Bar Mitzvah
To my friend Evan's bar mitzvah on Saturday, I wore a dress my cousin, Maggie, gave me, a cropped blazer I got from JCpenney (I never go there), and grey tights. To the party, I took the tights and blazer off.


-Ann










No comments :

Post a Comment