Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Organs


Psychedelia singer, Tom Milsom's long awaited album, Organs was released just yesterday and right when I got home from school, I had to listen to it. The album consists of thirteen tracks and eleven new songs which I have to say, are all beautiful. One of the most admirable parts of Tom Milsom is that he is extraordinarily creative and so different from anything I, and most of his audience has ever heard or seen. The instruments he used in his music were so weird and yet wonderful and gave off an Alice In Wonderland feel of such dreaminess. Not only were the songs just plain gorgeous in every way possible, but every track on the album fit together as one big composition. Some songs were more psychedelic than others and some were dreamier but my God was it perfect
-Ann

No comments :

Post a Comment