Monday, November 25, 2013

Outfits

Monday
I wore a high low mustard colored skirt that my cousin gave me and a floral looking, light pink, crop that Maggie also gave me (she got it from Urban Outfitters) with a grey tank under it. In my hair, I wore a blue hippie-ish headband I got at Icing.

Tuesday
On Tuesday, I ended up going with my Pierce The Veil tank I got from Hot Topic and patterned hand me down leggings. In my hair, I wore the same bow I wear practically every single day. 

Wednesday
I wore a navy blue tank top that my cousin gave me with black leggings I got from I think thrift. I wore my hair up in a pony tail that day with my fringe out. 
Thursday
I went with wearing a Hogwarts V-neck that Maggie gave me (I think she got it at Delia's) and a mustard colored skirt I got from that one time I went to Urban Outfitters. I then put on my favorite collar necklace I got from my local consignment store.  Friday
I wore a flowy, purple top and a floral bandage skirt (I got both from Maggie). In my hair, I wore a flower headband I got from an accessory store in New York City.
Saturday
I wore a dress that Maggie gave me with a light blue bandeau I think I found at Wet Seal (I never shop there) with black leggings under it.

 -Ann



No comments :

Post a Comment