Monday, January 20, 2014

Outfits

Monday
I wore a Bettie Paige graphic tee that I got from the Forever21 guys section and two year old red shorts I probably got from Macy's with black leggings I wore under them. I then put on a chunky necklace I bought from one of the consignment stores in my town.
Tuesday
I went with wearing a big flannel I took from my grandpa's closet over a Forever21 camisole. On bottom, I wore a black H&M circle skirt and patterned tights I think I got from Wet Seal (that one time I went there). For my hair, I put it up in a ponytail (yes, my hair is long enough for that) and took my fringe and a piece of the right side out.
Wednesday
I brought out my favorite black skirt again (I bought it at Forever21) with a Pierce The Veil tee my friend, Nate, bought me for Secret Santa (he got it from Hot Topic). It was a pretty simple outfit for I really felt like just wearing something simple and comfortable that day.
Thursday
I wore a flowy purple shirt my cousin gave me tucked into a floral skirt I got thrift. Under it, I put on a pair of red tights. For jewelry, I wore my favorite collar necklace I got from a consignment store in my town. I felt rather cute in this to be honest.




Friday
I put on a Jason Wu cat shirt on with my Sex Pistols leggings I got from Hot Topic for they were having a major clearance sale.
Saturday
Saturday was a lazy day just hanging out with my cousin, Maggie, at my grandma's house so I just put on a yellow tank top with fringe at the bottom (I bought it from my favorite thrift shop) with my Ramones leggings (also Hot Topic). Please excuse the lame mirror selfies.
-Ann


No comments :

Post a Comment