Saturday, June 7, 2014

Big Screen

A playlist made up of my favorite songs from movie soundtracks.
Mix includes:
-Black Sheep: Metric ("Scott Pilgrim vs The World")
-Over At The Frankenstein Place: The Rocky Horror Picture Show cast
-Decode: Paramore ("Twilight")
-Anyone Else But You (originally by The Moldy Peaches): Ellen Page and Michael Cera ("Juno")
-Toucha Toucha Touch Me: Susan Sarandon ("The Rocky Horror Picture Show")
-There Are Worse Things I Could Do: Stockard Channing ("Grease")
-Painting Flowers:All Time Low ("Alice In Wonderland")
-Come On Eileen: Dexy's Midnight Runners ("The Perks Of Being A Wallflower")
-Do Wah Do: Kate Nash ("Bridesmaids")
-The Only Hope For Me Is You: My Chemical Romance ("Transformers")
-Tire Swing: Kimya Dawson ("Juno")

1 comment :

  1. I love Come on Eileen! My favorite song on a soundtrack that is pretty great in general. I also never realized MCR was on the Transformers soundtrack...

    http://cursive-type.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete