I have some pretty exciting and unreal news. I have been nominated by a Liebster! It started off with the one and only, Amelia Mad so I'm going to answer her questions for you guys along with giving you eleven facts about myself (as you do when nominated).
1. My two favorite actors ever are Michael Cera and Matthew Gray Gubler. I have an especially weird obsession with Matthew which I really cannot explain why or how it started.
2. I only actively watch two shows: "Supernatural" (my favorite show) and "Criminal Minds" (guess who is in that). I do also like "Freeks and Geeks", "Daria", "Twin Peaks", "Doctor Who", and "Sherlock".
2. My favorite fictional character is either Dr. Spencer Reid (wow it's not as if Matthew Gray Gubler plays that role or anything- but seriously I do love Spencer for other reasons than that) or Alaska Young from Looking For Alaska.
3. I get scared extremely easily and am unable to watch anything remotely scary which is a problem since all my friends love horror movies.
4. My favorite band is All Time Low and fingers crossed they play Warped because I am yet to see them live.
5. I have met Tavi Gevinson before and it was the best day of my life no doubt.
6. I have an anxiety disorder and therefor can't go to parties which is probably why if you see me at one, I am either on the edge of freaking out or just really trying to find a way to politely leave.
7. I have three shrines in my room: One Hayley Williams, a Rookie shrine, and one for bands.
8. I sing and play ukulele. I have a purple soprano that I painted named Carrie Hope Fletcher (after one of my biggest role models) and a Les Paul concert named Jeremy Davis (after the Paramore member).
9. Being a really anxious and quiet person, I have about ten friends irl. The rest are online.
10. My favorite movies are "Scott Pilgrim Vs The World", "Heathers", "Sixteen Candles", "Perks Of Being A Wallflower", and "Easy A".
11. I have a guilty pleasure for Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, and Relient K.
Here are Amelia's questions:
1. How is your relationship with your parents?
I believe the realtionship I have with my mom and dad is fine. Are they my best friends? Nope. Do I tell them everything? Definitely not. I like being fairly close with both of them but being a bratty fourteen year old, I'm not crazy about being too close with them.
2. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Breakfast foods are my favorite. I really like chocolate chip or banana pancakes. Any type of pancakes for that matter.
3. How do you break the ice on a date?
The only official "date" I've ever been on was with my last boyfriend to the playground and then Rite Aid and the library. I get really anxious talking to people other than my six closest friends so I'm total shit at making conversation. I believe I did a pretty OK job though by going off and telling a story about my day. I don't think I have a certain way to "break this ice". I believe it's just how comfortable I feel with the person.
4. Where do you wish you were right now?
I'm in my bedroom right now and that's where I feel the most comfortable. I think I'll stay here to be honest.
5. Favorite childhood memory?
I have had the same best friend since I was about four and in about first grade, we ran around my house screaming,
"Gorillas! Gorillas! I like bananas!" which is just really adorable to think of. It's also an inside joke and something we giggle about to this day.
6. Favorite vacation memory?
I remember when I was about six I was in Cape Cod with family friends. It was their son's birthday so we bought an awesome dinosaur pinata. For what seemed like hours and hours we hit at this dinosaur with baseball bats but couldn't seem to break it. My dad eventually have to take a hammer to get the candy out!
7. If two designers could create your dream wardrobe, who would you choose?
Hmm. I think one of them would have to be Betsy Johnson just because I do like dressing as glamorous as her designs are...I seriously can't think of anyone else, man.
8. How would you make the world a better place if you could?
If I had the power to make entire planet a better place, I'd be very overwhelmed. To make a piece of the world a better place, I would focus on people with mental disorders for that is what I feel passionate about. Would this make the entire earth fixed? Probably not but it mends a piece of the planet's population.
9. Most Friday nights we can find you...
Either in my bedroom on my laptop or at a friend's house with four people (maximum) over eating pizza and me begging not to watch a scary movie.
10. Favorite music craze at the moment?
I have found a way to appreciate the craze of Five Seconds Of Summer from afar. Meaning that I myself am not a fan but I have found a way to appreciate the love people have for these Australian boys.
11. If you could party with two celebrities who would you hang out?
I don't think I would like to party with these said celebrities but I could totally eat some pizza with Alex Gaskarth and Matthew Gray Gubler.
For the Liebster, I nominate:
and here are my eleven questions for these lovely bloggers:
1. What is your favorite song lyric?
2. How did you find your favorite singer/band?
3. Favorite show?
4. What grosses you out?
5. Have you ever dyed your hair? If not, what color would you dye it?
6. What are three objects you'd take with you on a island?
7. Hot or cold beverages?
8. Favorite food?
9. Can you play an instrument?
10. What do you and your best friend(s) do when hanging out?
11. Who is your favorite actor/actress?