Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Beauty Product Reviews 2

    This weekend, I ended up at Harmon and bought a couple new beauty products to try out!

Bastite Dry Shampoo: Cherry
   I have tried tons of different hair sprays just to get my hair to have a bit more volume and not look as dried out and I have to say, Bastite is my overall favorite. Unlike a lot of other dry shampoos, it doesn't make my hair feel sticky or smell gross and really does the trick to get healthy looking (at least), silky, hair. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is struggling with dry and straightened hair.

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser 
   I am rather obsessive over my foundation and "skin makeup" (I don't know what else to call it...) and have been looking for something for my pores so when I found the pore eraser, I decided "why not?". I can't exactly compare it to any other pore cosmetic since this is my first time using one but I love love love it. The name "Baby Skin" is a perfect way to describe it for not only does it make my pores much less obvious, but makes my face feel pretty great. 

Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick: "Pinched Pink"
    I have been using a Loreal blush for a couple months now and though I loved it, my foundation is extremely pale and the texture was so thick it was starting to look a little over done. I liked the idea of the stick for when I was applying blush with my finger, I would always take way too much and end up looking pretty stupid. The blush stick is pretty great for applying because I just swipe a bit across my cheeks, rub in, and then I'm done! The color is also perfect for it is a very subtle pink that doesn't make my entire face look to done up.

Rimmel Stay Matte
    As I said earlier on, I have a pretty huge obsession with having a matte look to my makeup so when I found a foundation called "Stay Matte" I thought it was pretty perfect. The texture is a little thick though so I have to mix it with Loreal True Match which almost waters it down a bit so it doesn't look caked on. 
























No comments :

Post a Comment