Monday, October 13, 2014

Hello Daddy, Hello Mom, I'm Your Cherry Bomb

Monday
♥Top: Plato's Closet
♥Skirt: H&M
♥Pearls: Forever21
This photo is kind of horrible and I slightly like it like that.



Tuesday
♥Sweater: gift (I believe from American Eagle)
♥Leggings: thrift
♥Bird cage necklace: Pier One
♥Triforce Of Courage necklace: Etsy
(I realize how basic this outfit is- I just enjoy cozy sweaters at times and get too lazy to actually put creativity into it)


I'm kind of an awful picture taker but in a good way



Wednesday

♥Beatles tee: thrift
♥Jacket: my granddad 
♥Skirt: thrift
♥necklace: Forever21


Thursday
♥Tank: Forever21 basics
♥Skirt: H&M
♥Cardigan: consignment
♥Bird cage necklace: consignment
♥Peter Pan collar necklace: consignment


Friday
♥Sweater: Nordstrom BP
♥Leggings: thrift


Saturday
*My birthday!!!
♥Dress: Buffalo Exchange




No comments :

Post a Comment