Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Breaking News! Alex Day Crawled Out Of His Hole To Blame Victims!

   Hello, this week's post is on a more negative note for I felt that I needed to discuss the recent events in which Alex Day has posted two new videos on his channel. I have written an insane amount of posts on the topic of sexual abuse within YouTubers and felt as though it was time to cut to the chase and make a video since it is not only quicker but (as incredibly powerful as writing is) I just felt you should see my face and recognize my tone on how NOT OK this is . I am sorry for how awful of a speaker I am and hope this will clear up that Alex's videos aren't apologies but ways to get his fan base back and though I am all for him becoming a better man and moving on, YouTube is no place for him to do so.
♥Holly's video
♥Master Blog on Alex's actions
♥The Geeky Blonde's video
♥My first ever Alex Day post
♥Charlie's post



No comments :

Post a Comment