Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fashion Bible: March

And we are back to March again! I find this post somewhat more important than the other fashion bibles for after all, the first ever How Fitting post was a Monthly Fashion Bible for March!
Tops
I love floppy cropped tanks for they are so easy to make anything look automatically casual and just fun. Since it is still Winter, I would suggest wearing skinny jeans (at least that is what I wear) or possibly leggings for bottoms.
Bottoms
OK how could you not love DIY patched jeans? I really like these bottoms for they have a personal touch to them and though you can buy them, I find it really cool that people take the time to make and collect these patches.
 Shoes
I have been really slouchy lately and have taken to wearing mostly sneakers because I'm boring. Though I basically just wear the same pair of white converse every day, I have a certain love for Vans (especially the floral kind) for not only are they super comfortable, they come in all sorts of styles and designs.
-Ann
*Pictures from tumblr

2 comments :

  1. Lovely!
    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes!
    -Abby
    www.thesightofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete