Monday, February 17, 2014

Outfits

Monday
I wore black leggings along with a Rolling Stones shirt my cousin, Maggie, gave me. I then put a red flannel I took from my grandpa's closet and put it over everything. Frannie curled my extensions the night before and I'm proud to say they look pretty great.


Tuesday
As you can see, I wasn't feeling very creative this week (especially for it was so short due to February vacation) so I put on a pair of black leggings along with a Nirvana shirt I cut into a V-neck tank top (I orignally got it as a tee shirt with a crew neck from Hot Topic). 


Wednesday
I'm just going to say that I felt so gorgeous on Wednesday. I wore black leggings (wow what a surprise) with an Attack Attack shirt Maggie gave me. It was originally a tee with a rather high crew neck so I just it into a tank top and made a V-neck. I then pushed my hair back with a thin headband (which is nearly impossible with extensions) and put on a pair of hoop earrings I got from a store called X-sessory (imagine a Home Depot filled with accessories and then you have what it is like).

-Ann



1 comment :

  1. Omg i want all your flannels and that Nirvana tee. Give me them plz lol. Cool outfits :)♥

    Styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete