Thursday, March 12, 2015

if you wanna leave, take good care, hope you have a lot of nice things to wear

I finally invested in a tripod!! Now I can spam everyone uncontrollably with pictures of me and my outfits!! It's a wild world!!
♥sweater: Target
♥skirt: H&M
♥tights: OASAP (they took forever to come and their "one size fits all" is hardly true- I'd recommend ordering from somewhere else- Hot Topic has cuter and cheaper ones!!)
♥sequin platforms: Buffalo Exchange 
♥Peter Pan collar: consignment









2 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! Those tights are amazing!!!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your tights and sweater but it's a shame they took so long to get to you/ didn't quite fit right but I'm glad you did acknowledge they could be bought elsewhere :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete