Sunday, February 8, 2015

i swim in the water that's breaking your levy

John, Sam, and I hung out last night and it was freezing cold and I wore John's coat for a little bit until I took that off and became even colder. The ground on park across from John's was frozen over so we tried our hardest to get across the ice without it breaking and everything was peaches and gravy. 







i was trusted enough to take pictures of john and sam and they turned out surprisingly cute 

(i kept comparing john to bill murray throughout the night)

feminist fatalexmr john bell


we tried to take some "action shots"

john catching me mid fall through ice


2 comments :

  1. Those photographs are so cute! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! My friend John is an awesome photographer

      Delete