Sunday, August 24, 2014

There's Only Music So That There's New Ringtones

   Wow it has been quite awhile since we've had a stable schedule but a lot of things have been holding me back from creating content from simple set backs such as "Criminal Minds" finally being added to Netflix to barriers such as just feeling too shitty to even try and make anything. You see, a lot has happened within the past few weeks such as being incredibly lonely due to all my friends being away and when I'm left alone for too long, things get bad and my mind begins to go back to the way it was. I also have just felt so useless lately like nothing I do will ever make an impact on anything which I believe has to do with my anxiety and the need to always be productive. I think another thing that is holding me back is fear; so much has been changing recently that I feel as though I can barely keep up with myself and the thought of losing control again scares me to no extent. So here I am, having finally walked out of my own mind for the first time in awhile to explain my disappearance and maybe even fess up to my addiction to questionable dramas and eating chocolate chips in my bed with the warmth of my laptop radiating on my skin.
   Moving on, I have done some things in the past couple weeks of summer that I never got around to sharing with you guys so I guess there is no better time than now to share some of my "forgotten" Summer "adventures".
   In late June, John, Emma, and I went down to a playground of an elementary school in our town and took some qt. 4000 photos because I enjoy snapping pictures to prove I actually do have friends on here.
John on the monkey bars

I somehow convinced John taking pictures of me was a good idea because I felt rather cute that night and felt the need to document that.

Again, look at how cute I am. Bask in the adorableness that was Ann LeMonnier that night.

I feel as though half of the things my friends and I do are ironic including this stupid pose.



Needless, to say, John and I are rather adorable


Emma thought it was a good idea to take photos on the bench hence these shots.
   Wow that was a short list of adventures. You've been you, I've been me, hopefully I get my shit together this week. See you Monday. 
P.S this is super irrelevant but you seriously need to listen to Bribry and Candice's cover of "I Miss You" by Blink182 because it is the most gorgeous thing ever and it will make me very happy because we can have a chat on how absolutely beautiful it is (just listen to the second verse sung by Candice- I swear you'll be hooked)



No comments :

Post a Comment