Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Think The Universe Is On My Side


I'm just really happy at the moment. I mean this came out of nowhere and all of a sudden, everything is wonderful. My hair has gotten down to a decent length and I have decided to keep it short. The past couple months have consisted with being horribly upset over my hair length to the point where I can't think of anything else and sometimes, I just have to back away. 
My friends are some of the best people ever. The days we hang out consist of mostly sitting in the field by a playground by the school. We sometimes run around and play games and just feel weightless. On Friday, we went to Emma's and baked cookies. John, Sam, Emma, and I sat in in her backyard and swing on the creaky play set and everything just felt like it was coming together really really perfectly.


No comments :

Post a Comment